Beretta Windshield Shooting Jacket
- Unit Price
The Windshield shooting jacket is made of Softshell, a fabric including a breathable BWR – Beretta Wind Resistant, between the outer fabric layer and the inner jersey layer. On the sides and under the sleeves the fabric is 4-way elasticated to maximize freedom of movement; a mesh insert is found at the armpit to ensure breathability. The micro suede details on the shoulders help the gun’s grip and the large expandable double entry pockets allow you to carry all the cartridges you need for your shooting session.
- Knitted bomber collar.
- Micro suede shooting patches with Beretta stitching.
- YKK two-way zip.
- Large double entrance front pockets, expandable with snap buttons
- Beretta logo printed on the left pocket in contrasting color.
- 4-way elasticated fabric insert at the sides.
- Mesh inserts under the armpit.
- Beretta print on the right sleeve.
- Storm resistant Lycra cuffs.
- Beretta logo rubber patch in contrasting color on the back yoke.
- Inner pockets for “Beretta Recoil Reducer”, not included in the garment.